All dehumidifiers purchased at KESNOS's official store have a 1-year warranty. We at KESNOS do believe in our quality and stand behind our product and our customers.
Limited Warranty Coverage
KESNOS warrants that the products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase. The above warranty is valid for the period as mentioned in the applicable warranty agreement for the Products mentioned in your sales agreement. When a product does not function and is under warranty, KESNOS will provide a replacement of the defective product with due observance to the applicable warranty policy and the conditions of the limited warranty as described below.
KESNOS agrees, at our option during the warranty period, to refund or repair any defect in material or workmanship or furnish an equal product in exchange, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase.
If we accept your warranty claim, it is your responsibility to return the unit to our warehouse at your cost.
Our warranty is only supplied to the original purchaser and the warranty provided cannot be transferred.
Once a customer has made the purchase, you need to complete the registration on the Product Registration page in kesnos.com within 14 days from the date of receiving the product and fill it genuinely to extend the warranty for one year. The form is then submitted to KESNOS After-sales Team where your purchasing information and registration information will be saved for any after-sales reference.
Note: Registration must be completed within 14 days of the date of receiving the product, otherwise you will not be able to claim an additional year of warranty for your product.
Additional instructions for warranty
This warranty does not cover damage caused by humans or any of the following conditions.
1. Beyond the warranty exchange, warranty period.
2. Failure to install, use, maintain, and store the product in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual resulting in failure or damage.
3. Unauthorized alteration or tearing of the product bar code.
4. Without KESNOS's permission, altering its own inherent setting files or dismantling the machine for repair without permission.
5. Accidental factors or human behavior resulting in damage to the product, such as input of unsuitable voltage, high temperature, water, mechanical damage, falling, serious oxidation or rusting of the product, etc.
6. Damage caused by transportation, loading and unloading on the way back to the customer for repair.
7. Product failure or damage caused by force majeure such as earthquake, fire, flood, lightning strike, etc.
8. Other non-product design, technology, manufacturing, quality and other issues caused by the failure or damage